Mobil fórum o všech mobilních telefonech

Odelia London
Nováček
Autor

adidas uk

30.pro 2019 04:30

[font=Microsoft YaHei]ÿþDropping tomorrow, get a good look at the  Snoop Dogg adidas superstar x adidas Adizero 5-Star 6.0 Suited N Booted.Said to be inspired by Snoop Dogg's "Suited N Booted" record hit, the Snoop Dogg  x adidas Adizero 5-Star 6.0 Suited N Booted evokes a sense a style, flash and grace all wrapped up into one. It manages to do this by coming with an upper that reminds you a smooth and clean pre-game wardrobe. The White upper draws comparison to the aesthetics of a gator boot, while the Gold cleat plates help give the shoe even more of a luxe appeal. Custom lace jewels inspired by hood ornaments on luxury cars and Gold speckles on the laces are also placed on the shoe.[/font]

[font=Microsoft YaHei]As an added bonus, "Suited" and "Booted" is printed on money-bands' that mimic the look of a strap, while Snoop's lyrics can be seen on the sockliner."Some of my main passions are music, fashion, football and helping the next generation of kids for the future," said adidas la trainer Snoop. "Working with Adidas Football to design a cleat that blends all these elements was a no-brainer and our new cleats showcase how we're evolving the cleat game and truly fusing sports and culture."First spotted on the feet of Solebox General Manager Aljoscha Kondratiew during Berlin Fashion Week, the Solebox x adidas Yung-1 will finally adidas spezial be releasing.[/font]

[font=Microsoft YaHei]Having released a pretty big collection last month that was highlighted by the NMD R2, White Mountaineering and adidas Originals are back once again this time working with a classic silhouette.This time around we see two different iterations of the classic adidas Campus .  First we have an all-black pair that comes constructed out of a pigskin nubuck on the upper with tonal three stripes branding on the side panels. The all-white pair takes on a different look as the upper features a premium leather all throughout. Both pairs are finished off with White Mountaineering branding and white rubber sole units.[/font]

[font=Microsoft YaHei]Each sneaker from the collection takes on adidas samba a military theme with the NMD R2 and NMD Trail colorways being done in Olive/White or Black/White. The three colorways of the Stan Smith Comfort include white, olive and black, with each featuring velcro straps on the upper and a Boost sole unit.The Washington Wizards are led by none other than Bradley Beal and adidas athlete, John Wall . The dynamic guards have had a huge impact on the success of the Wizards and look to do so for many years to come. The Wizards took to their twitter accounts to show off their new logo:[/font]

[font=Microsoft YaHei]I like this all-black pair better than the all-white, but how about releasing something with some color? I'll wait adidas.Joining the Core Black colorway that we just gave you a look at is this Triple White rendition of the  adidas Ultra Boost 4.0 .Every Ultra Boost that has released so far has done so in a Triple White colorway so you know that adidas was going to do the same with the upcoming 4.0. This latest iteration of the premium runner comes constructed out of a new Primeknit upper which as you can see has been done in white. The rest of the shoe is Spring-ready as it has also been covered in white, including the laces, inner liner, heel counter, cage system, the Boost midsole, and the the Continental adidas stan smith rubber outsole.[/font]

[font=Microsoft YaHei]It looks like adidas Original's latest  ZX Flux model will have you prepared for anything, anywhere, anytime. Using your traditional camo print on the entire upper, these adidas ZX Flux Decon "Camo" will give you that rugged look that you may be looking for.ÿþThe two new  adidas I-5923 colorways you see above are said to be exclusive to Sneakernstuff. The adidas I-5923 is done in your choice of either Dark Blue/Clear Sky-Gum 3 or St Pale Nude/Cardboard-Gum 3. The adidas I-5923 comes with a design that meshes past with the present by placing an Obrázek upper with retro vibes on top of Boost tech.[/font]
Reklama
Přihlášeným uživatelům zobrazujeme méně reklam